House Bill 1111 would provide anyone on the PERA Board with unlimited access to PERA member data and change the composition of PERA’s Board.
Below are how the PERA and the Governor plans compared to each other. Learn more about the PERA Board proposal and the Governor proposal here.
Click here for an excel version of this chart with additional details. Impacts Division(s) Currently SB 200 PERA Board Proposal Statutory Employer Contributions Overall +2% 1% (7/1/2018) 1% 7/1/2019) +2% (7/1/2020) Active Employee Contributions Overall +3% .5% increase (7/1/2018) .5% increase (1/1/2019) 1% increase (7/1/2019) 1% increase (1/1/2020) +3% New Employee Contributions Overall +3% .5% […]
On November 1st, Governor Hickenlooper announced a proposed package of changes to the PERA system. Here, we walk through these proposed changes and how they compare to those offered by the PERA Board of Trustees. Once you’ve read it through, take our survey to let us know what you think. We are your voice at […]
The PERA Board of Trustees endorsed a package of changes that would accomplish the Board’s goal of having PERA 100% funded in 30 years, see how these proposed changes could effect you.
PERA is hitting the road again. Find out when they will be in your area.