PERA provides a retirement plan to most public employees in the state of Colorado, they are not eligible for Social Security.
Here in Colorado, 9% of our citizens—474,000 people—either today or in the future, will rely on a PERA pension for their retirement. PERA members include teachers, highway workers, department of corrections workers, state patrol officers, as well as other local, special district, and state employees.
Secure PERA is a coalition of supporters of PERA
Email your Legislator and let them know "I AM PERA" and ask for them to support PERA.
Email Governor Hickenlooper and ask him to stop supporting Treasurer Walker Stapleton's lawsuit against PERA and violating your privacy. Or call him at 303-866-2471
Write a letter to the editor and send it to your local newspapers.
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
- The Wolf of Sesame Street
- PERA Board of Trustees Lowers Expected Rate of Return to 7.5%
- Governor Hickenlooper Supports Treasurer Stapleton’s Lawsuit Against PERA
- Right-wing pension-cutters get humiliated by their own survey data
- Exposed: Enron billionaire’s diabolical plot to loot worker pensions
- Looting The Pension Fund
- The Plot Against Pensions
- What Detroit Could Have Learned From PERA
- Who’s Making Decisions About Your Pension Fund?
- The Pew Center Gets It Wrong For Colorado