Learn more about our newest project We Are PERA and find out where you can get your PERA Bucks
During the 2014 legislative session we supported HB 1377 that would have formed a task force to look at how we can help more Coloradans save for their retirement. Learn more about why we supported this bill.
Here in Colorado, 9% of our citizens—474,000 people—either today or in the future, will rely on a PERA pension for their retirement. PERA members include teachers, highway workers, department of corrections workers, state patrol officers, as well as other local, special district, and state employees.
- The Wolf of Sesame Street
- PERA Board of Trustees Lowers Expected Rate of Return to 7.5%
- Governor Hickenlooper Supports Treasurer Stapleton’s Lawsuit Against PERA
- Right-wing pension-cutters get humiliated by their own survey data
- Exposed: Enron billionaire’s diabolical plot to loot worker pensions
- Looting The Pension Fund
- The Plot Against Pensions
- What Detroit Could Have Learned From PERA
- Who’s Making Decisions About Your Pension Fund?
- The Pew Center Gets It Wrong For Colorado