Learn more about our newest project We Are PERA and find out where you can get your PERA Bucks
Learn more about our latest bill HB 1377 to create a task force to look at improving retirement security for all of Colorado.
Here in Colorado, 9% of our citizens—474,000 people—either today or in the future, will rely on a PERA pension for their retirement. PERA members include teachers, highway workers, department of corrections workers, state patrol officers, as well as other local, special district, and state employees.
- The Wolf of Sesame Street
- PERA Board of Trustees Lowers Expected Rate of Return to 7.5%
- Governor Hickenlooper Supports Treasurer Stapleton’s Lawsuit Against PERA
- Right-wing pension-cutters get humiliated by their own survey data
- Exposed: Enron billionaire’s diabolical plot to loot worker pensions
- Looting The Pension Fund
- The Plot Against Pensions
- What Detroit Could Have Learned From PERA
- Who’s Making Decisions About Your Pension Fund?
- The Pew Center Gets It Wrong For Colorado